Annual General meeting of Sanatan Mandir Cultural Society is being planned on March 31st, 2018. All life
members are requested to attend this meeting with their family members. There will be an election for the new executive committee for the year 2018-19.
Date: 31st March 2018, Saturday
Event Location: TBD
We are working to finalize the venue, information will be shared as soon as it becomes available.
Nominations are accepted by email on email@example.com latest by 24th March 2018. The Election
process, positions, and their functions will be explained on the floor.
Positions for which the nominations are sought:
– Board of Governor (Three positions)
3. Vice President
4. General Secretary
5. Joint Secretary
7. Joint Treasurer
8. Director – Land & Building
9. Additional Director – Land & Building
10. Director – Membership & Fundraising
11. Additional Director – Membership & Fundraising
12. Director – Community Services
13. Additional Director – Community Services
14. Director – Religious & Cultural Services
15. Additional Director – Religious & Cultural Services
16. Database Administrator
17. Food Coordinator
18. Director – Youth
Please note that titles starting with ‘Additional’ positions are to support anticipated expanding activities during 2018-19.
In case any position is not filled during AGM, a newly elected committee will fill in same by a selection process.
We are also looking for two volunteers to act as election commissioners. Please submit your nomination
We need volunteers for construction sub-committee. If you are interested in volunteering towards
construction activities of our Mandir, please notify us through email.
Looking forward for your continued support.
Thanks & Regards,
SMCS Executive Committee