Annual General meeting of Sanatan Mandir Cultural Society will be held on 29th March 2020. All life members are requested to attend this meeting with their family members. There will be election for new executive committee for the year 2020-21.
Date: 29th March 2020, Sunday
Time: 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Venue: Holy Trinity High School
230 Powder Dr,
Fort McMurray, T9K 2W6
Nominations for below
mentioned positions are accepted by email on [email protected] latest by
25th March 2020. The Election process, positions, and their functions will be
explained on the floor.
Positions for which the nominations are sought:
1. Member – Board of Governor (One position)
3. Vice President
4. General Secretary
5. Joint Secretary
7. Joint Treasurer
8. Director – Land & Building
9. Additional Director – Land & Building
10. Director – Membership & Fundraising
11. Additional Director – Membership & Fundraising
12. Director – Community Services
13. Additional Director – Community Services
14. Director – Religious & Cultural Services
15. Additional Director – Religious & Cultural Services
16. Database Administrator
17. Food Coordinator
18. Director – Youth
Please note that titles starting with ‘Additional’ positions are to support anticipated expanding activities during 2020-21.
In case any position is not filled during AGM, a newly elected committee will fill in same by a selection process.
We are also looking for two volunteers to act as election commissioners. Please submit your nomination to [email protected]
Looking forward for your continued support.
Thanks & Regards,
SMCS Executive Committee