The Annual General Meeting of the Sanatan Mandir Cultural Society will be held on 24th June 2022. All life members are requested to attend this meeting. There will be an election for the new executive committee for the year 2023-24.
Date: 24th June 2023, Saturday
Nominations for below mentioned positions are accepted by email at [email protected] latest by 21st June 2023. The Election process, positions, and their functions will be explained on the floor.
Positions for which the nominations are sought:
1. Member – Board of Governor (4 Trustee and 1 Pillar Patron)
3. Vice President
4. General Secretary
5. Joint Secretary
7. Joint Treasurer
8. Director – Infrastructure & Facilities
9. Additional Director – Infrastructure & Facilities
10. Director – Membership & Fundraising
11. Additional Director – Membership & Fundraising
12. Director – Community & Social Services
13. Additional Director – Community & Social Services
14. Director – Religious & Cultural
15. Additional Director – Religious & Cultural
16. Director – Food and other services
17. IT administrator
18. Director – Youth
Please note that titles starting with ‘Additional’ positions are to support anticipated expanding activities during 2023-24.
In case any position is not filled during AGM, a newly elected committee will fill in same by a selection process.
We are also looking for two volunteers to act as election commissioners. Please submit your nomination to [email protected]
Looking forward for your continued support.
Thanks & Regards,
SMCS Executive Committee